Highland County Court House
The oldest building in continuous use as a Courthouse in the state of Ohio.
The arcitecture is a transition of Federal and Greek Revival styles.
A west wing was added in 1884.
The exterior was renovated in 1976 and the interior in 1978.
To the memory of the Soldiers and Sailors
of Highland County Ohio
who served in the Union Army
during the War of the Rebellion